Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Musical er-Monday

This is my favorite song right now. It is so incredibly beautiful!! I'm obsessed with his voice... I can't stop listening to his albums the past few days. "They Bring Me To You" by Joshua Radin (sorry, no actual video):




Last week, I watched the film Australia. I really enjoyed it! I don't know why it did so badly at the box office. Here is a song played over the ending credits called "By The Boab Tree" by Ophelia of the Spirits :




And, here's some entertainment to end the post, "Womanizer" sung by Fall Out Boy & Ellen DeGeneres on today's 'bathroom concert series' segment:

7 comments:

bianca said...

That "Womanizer" video made me soo happy. Oh Pete Wentz.

Impulsive Addict said...

I love Ellen and her Bathroom Concert Series segments! She's just freakin' hilarious!

Andhari said...

I love the womanizer video..:D this made me smile, thanks!

Jeanette said...

I don't know how this happened, but I used to love Pete Wentz but after I saw them live all of the sudden I find him very annoying... weird

Really like the Joshua Radin song.

Farnnay said...

Ellen is hilarious! and i've been dying to watch australia. just havent had the chance =/

Amanda said...

bianca - He's so hilarious!! I haven't seen him do much, just like their music, but his performance makes me want to see them live!

Impulsive Addict and insomniclolita - Me too!! I agree.

jeanette - Really? Was he over the top live as well?

Constructive Attitude - You should definitely see the movie now it's on dvd. I had it sitting on my computer for ages and finally watched it after Hugh Jackman hosted the Oscars - it gave me the push to watch it! Haha

clare @ the pretty walrus said...

wow By the Boab Tree is just breathtaking. Love it, thanks for posting!

Looking through your blog, it seems like we have almost identical taste in music!!! it's not often I find someone else with similar tastes!! :)

(thanks for following my blog btw!)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com