Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Countrify then hip-hop it!"

The Hannah Montana movie is finally out!! I saw it for the first time (yes, you read that right.. I will be seeing it again) on Monday and it was awesome. Really really cute.
So, in honor of Miss Miley and the gang, here is some of the music from the movie.

Hannah Montana - "Let's Get Crazy":


Billy Ray Cyrus - "Back To Tennessee":


Taylor Swift - "Crazier":


And, of course, Miley Cyrus - "Hoedown Throwdown":


Now, everyone go out and see the movie. ;p

xoxo
Mandy

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I don't know if I can justify myself seeing it... Probably not.

Miss JC said...

Okay, I thought it was pretty cute..and I really can't stand the show. That little dance is just too catchy!

Jill said...

I want to see the Miley movie so bad. I don't really like the show...too cheesy but the movie looks great. Thanks for sharing your review.

Laura y Lola said...

I saw the film oF Hanna and I love it!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com