Wednesday, June 17, 2009

T Swizzle, T Pizzle

I just started watching the CMT Awards from last night. I had to share this video - it's hilarious!

I should probably give the background information for those who didn't see it. The opening sequence to the award show has Taylor Swift talking about how so many of her dreams have come true, and therefore how everything that she dreams about MUST come true. It cuts to several dream sequences in true award show skit fashion. She places herself in the new Star Trek movie, and in this rap video:

Taylor Swift ft. T Pain - "Thug Story"



xoxo
Mandy

2 comments:

Bandit said...

that Thug Story video wouldn't be nearly as good if Taylor Swift wasn't so extremely cute

Andhari said...

LOL she's pretty different in here, me likey. I never would have thought she could be so hilarious.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com