Sunday, June 21, 2009

Visitors

Princess and her mom came over to hang out at my apartment a few days ago. It was wonderful to finally have someone close to me visit my place. No one has been here before, aside from 2 people I don't know very well. Another bonus about the visit was that it made me do an intense clean/tidy, which I hadn't done for a while. I am going to try to keep my place looking so great - it's so much nicer to be in at the moment! I prefer having a clean environment but I'm not very good at motivating myself to keep it super clean just for myself.

My neighbour's cat has pretty much adopted my place as his own, and he hung out the whole day with us. He loved the attention from Princess and her mom, who loved him as well. So we played with/cuddled the cat, watched a movie (102 Dalmations), played the Wii, and other random things. Hopefully they will come out and visit again soon.. When the weather gets warmer we can go to the beach!

xoxo
Mandy

3 comments:

Andhari said...

Having your close people to visit are always niceeee :) 102 dalmatians always make me happy too somehow!

lauralcharles said...

Oh that does sound so special! I'm glad you have them in your life. Hope you stay there for a while, as I'd love to come visit you when we're in the States next year! This year we're visiting my brother in Boston. xx

Jeanette said...

Aww that's great! And cats are wonderful!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com