Thursday, January 15, 2009

December's Mix Playlist

I haven't been listening to a lot of music lately. Mostly just while I'm driving, so I've regressed back to cds (one of these days I'll get an easy-to-use ipod car system). It's almost time for a new mix cd, I think. I've been listening to the new Jack's Mannequin album - "The Glass Passenger", their old album - "Everything In Transit", and Erin McCarley's debut album - "Love, Save The Empty". Before that, however, I was rocking "Mandy's December Mix":

1 P!nk - "Glitter In The Air"
2 Butterfly Boucher - "Cinnamon & Chocolate"
3 Anne Murray - "Stars Are The Windows Of Heaven"
4 Lily Allen - "Womanizer"
5 The Black Ghosts - "Full Moon"
6 Fall Out Boy - "America's Suitehearts"
7 Everly - "Home Is Me - You Are Mine"
8 The Deer Tracks - "Christmas Fire"
9 Evan & Jaron - "Crazy For This Girl
10 Katy Perry - "Lost"
11 Paramore - "Decode"
12 Britney Spears - "Lace And Leather"
13 Everly - "Little Children"
14 Alice In Wonderland Cast - "Why Do People..."
15 Lily Frost - "Skating On The River"
16 Linkin Park - "Leave Out All The Rest"
17 Britney Spears - "Circus"
18 Shawn Colvin - "Never Saw Blue Like That"
19 Iron & Wine - "Flightless Bird, American Mouth"
20 Everly - "Stars"
21 Kanye West - "Coldest Winter"
22 Anne Murray - "Inch Worm"

Any suggestions for the new mix??

xoxo
Mandy

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com